The Consortium supports school districts and educators throughout the year, but why wait for a conference, workshop, or webinar? Districts contract with us for an array of services, and we work with them to customize our support for their specific needs.
Many of the services we provide can be categorized as professional development & learning; curriculum & framework development; and career education & support. Specific examples of services we can provide are:
- Training in Project-Based Learning
- Training in Human-Centered Design
- Supporting the development of student-centered curriculum through Human-Centered Design
- Facilitating the development of a Portrait of a Graduate/Learner
- Creating frameworks for student plans development and implementation
- Embedding Future Readiness in elementary classrooms
- Connecting Social & Emotional Learning with Future Readiness
- Integrating Future Readiness into classrooms (e.g., with support for 339 Teams)
- Engaging stakeholders in decision-making processes
- Creating career-based learning experiences for students and/or educators (e.g., Educator in the Workforce)
- Connecting schools with community and business partners
- Designing experiences to support students’ Future Readiness (career exploration, artifact acquisition, career plan development, etc.)
Contracts are developed using our equitable pricing model based on the proportion of students from low-income households. We look forward to working with you to design something for your system!